Ashcroft Taxi | Maxi Cab | Shuttle Services
Book Now by Call or Text: 0412093850 or Booking form below
Ashcroft Maxi Cab Service and Taxi to Sydney Airport Booking Site
Ashcroft is a suburb of Sydney, in the state of New South Wales, Australia 35 kilometres south-west of the Sydney central business district, in the local government area of the City of Liverpool
The suburb was formed as part of the Housing Commission’s Green Valley development. It was named Ashcroft after the pioneering family in the district that gave the land for the site of this development. The Ashcroft family was active in establishing meat wholesaling and retailing activities at the Homebush abattoir. E.J. Ashcroft was a butcher at Liverpool in the 1890s. Although named earlier, Ashcroft was officially gazetted on 7 April 1972. Ashcroft Post Office opened on 3 May 1965 and closed in 1985.
According to the 2016 census of Population, there were 3,585 people in Ashcroft.
• Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people made up 4.5% of the population.
• 53.4% of people were born in Australia. The next most common countries of birth were Vietnam 7.0%, Lebanon 5.5% and Iraq 3.5%.
• 39.5% of people only spoke English at home. Other languages spoken at home included Arabic 19.2% and Vietnamese 10.7%.
• The most common responses for religion were Islam 20.6% and Catholic 19.5%.
Ashcroft High School were the first co-educational school to win the Amco Shield (now called the Arrive Alive Cup). They won the Amco Shield in 1977 and again in 1985. In 1976, Ashcroft became the first city school to win the University Shield for 31 years and went on to win it again in 1977, 1984 and 1985.They were also Amco Shield runner up in 1976 and University Shield runner up in 1978. Ashcroft High also won the Buckley Shield in 1982 and 1987.Ashcroft Primary School also won the Westmont Shield, year unknown.Ashcroft is the only suburb that has one all major schoolboys rugby league competitions, Amco Shield, University Shield, Buckley Shield and Westmont Shield along with numerous Parramatta and state knock outs. Also in 1977 Ashcroft High played the curtain raiser to the Grand Final replay between Parramatta and St George. They were narrowly beaten by the NSW CHS team.
Getting there by Taxi:
Call or Text 0412093850
To Airport: $TBA (approx.)
To Sydney CBD: $TBA (approx.)
*Maxi Charges is 50% extra
• Ashcroft most affordable Maxi Cab service
• Ashcroft Maxi Cab Service
• Taxi with Baby Seat, Maxi Cab, Group Transfers, Airport Transfers
• Instant Quotes and bookings
• 24 Hours phone support
• Direct contact with the driver
• A Fleet of Luxury vehicles
• Pay by invoice option
• VIP pickup at Sydney Airport – skip the long waiting queue