Bexley North Taxi | Maxi Cab | Shuttle Services
Book Now by Call or Text: 0412093850 or Booking form below
Bexley North Maxi Cab Service and Taxi to Sydney Airport Booking Site
Bexley North is a suburb in southern Sydney, in the state of New South Wales, Australia, 13 kilometres south of the Sydney CBD. It is part of the St George area. Bexley North is in the local government area of the Bayside Council.
James Chandler named Bexley after his birthplace in London, England. Chandler bought Sylvester’s Farm in 1822, from Thomas Sylvester who had been granted the land about ten years earlier. That year he was also granted 4.9 km2 of land which stretched from what is now Bexley North to most of Rockdale and Kogarah. Development in the area began in 1884 with the railway line to Hurstville.
The opening of the East Hills line and the railway station at Bexley North in 1931, opened up the area for home sites.
Getting there by Taxi:
Call or Text 0412093850
To Airport: $24- $33(approx.)
To Sydney CBD: $49- $69(approx.)
*Maxi Charges is 50% extra
• Bexley North most affordable Maxi Cab service
• Bexley North Maxi Cab Service
• Taxi with Baby Seat, Maxi Cab, Group Transfers, Airport Transfers
• Instant Quotes and bookings
• 24 Hours phone support
• Direct contact with the driver
• A Fleet of Luxury vehicles
• Pay by invoice option
• VIP pickup at Sydney Airport – skip the long waiting queue