Dean Park Taxi | Maxi Cabs | Shuttle Services
Please Call, Text, WhatsApp or Fill the form below and we guarantee to provide Taxi on time.
Dean Park Maxi Cabs Service and Taxi to Sydney Airport Booking Site
Dean Park is a suburb of Sydney, in the state of New South Wales, Australia. Dean Park is located 43 kilometres west of the Sydney central business district, in the local government area of the City of Blacktown and is part of the Western Sydney region.
Dean Park takes its name from the Dean family. William ‘Lumpy’ Dean (1776 – 1854) received two grants of land of 100 and 50 acres in 1817, and later a third one of 50 acres, beside Eastern Creek. His family owned the Bush Inn on the Western Highway. Dean Park is home to William Dean Public School named in honour of the Convict originally granted the land.
The suburb was originally planned and developed in the early 1980s. Some of the street names are aboriginal in origin such as Yarramundi Drive. It is said that other street names take on the names of the original site developers, the Hoyle brothers (Nathan, Kenneth and Wayne).
Notable former residents of Dean Park include:
• Former Guantanamo Bay inmate Mamdouh Habib.
• Frank Flores, who died in 2004 during a bus hijacking in the Philippines where he tried to protect more vulnerable people on the bus and was shot by gun wielding hijackers. Following his death, Frank Flores Park was named in his honour. A memorial prize is awarded annually by the Dean Park Neighbourhood Centre to young residents of Dean Park who, over the course of the year, excel in a particular field and reflect a general level of excellence. Frank was a keen member of the Dean Park Neighbourhood council.
• National Rugby League Grand Final champion Luke Swain.
Getting there by Taxi:
Call or Text 0412093850
To Airport: TBA
To Sydney CBD: TBA
*Maxi Charges is 50% extra
• Dean Park most affordable Maxi Cab service
• Dean Park Maxi Cabs Service
• Taxi with Baby Seat, Maxi Cabs, Group Transfers, Airport Transfers
• Instant Quotes and bookings
• 24 Hours phone support
• Direct contact with the driver
• A Fleet of Luxury vehicles
• Pay by invoice option
• VIP pickup at Sydney Airport – skip the long waiting queue