Minchinbury Taxi | Maxi Cabs | Shuttle Services
Book Now by call or Text: 0412093850 or Online booking form below
Minchinbury Maxi Cabs Service and Taxi to Sydney Airport Booking Site
Minchinbury is a small suburb in western Sydney, in the state of New South Wales, Australia. Minchinbury is located 38 kilometres west of the Sydney central business district, in Blacktown local government area and is part of the Greater Western Sydney region.
Minchinbury is predominantly a residential area with a small commercial/retail area in the centre and industrial/commercial zones in the westernmost part.
Although Minchinbury is mainly a residential area, It also has several commercial area complexes.
There are currently several commercial/retail centres in Minchinbury including:
• Minchinbury Shopping Centre, located on the corner of Macfarlane Drive and Minchin Drive features IGA Supermarket and specialty shops including a fish and chip shop, Pharmacy, Salon, Real estate agent, Pizza restaurant, Dentists, GP, News Agency and a liquor store.
• Minchinbury fruit market, located on Great Western Highway, also famous for its fresh fruit and vegetables is one of the largest fruit and vegetable retailing premises in Sydney.
• Minchinbury Community Hospital, located on the corner of Great Western Highway and Rupertswood Rd.
• Minchinbury Manor, an aged care resident, located on the Corner of John St & Rupertswood Rd.
• Car City, located in Carlisle Ave, one of the largest Used Car Complex in the Southern Hemisphere.
• The M Centre, located in Sterling Rd, one of Sydney oldest Homemaker centres.
• Bunning’s Warehouse, OfficeWorks, KFC, Hungry Jacks, Mcdonalds, and Repco located on Great Western Highway.
• Four petrol stations such as 7-11 and BP.
• Gyms, Several local cafes, specialty stores and restaurants.
Minchinbury also has Minchinbury Neighbourhood Centre, a community hall that can be used for numerous occasions.
Minchinbury is a home to ALDI Australia Head Office, Woolworths Sydney regional distribution centre, StarTrack Depot, SalvosHead Office, National Storage, numerous automotive workshops, logistics company, manufacturer, and construction-related stores. Minchinbury is regarded as an institutional investment-grade location, well supported by major corporates including Aldi, Woolworths and Startrack Express.
The Great Western Highway runs along the northern border, while the M4 Western Motorway runs along the southern border. The Westlink M7 Motorway runs along the eastern border. There is a regular bus service (Busways 729) to and from Mount Druitt and Blacktown.
Getting there by Taxi:
Call or Text 041209385
To Airport: $
To Sydney CBD: $
*Maxi Charges is 50% extra
• Minchinbury most affordable Maxi Cab service
• Minchinbury Maxi Cabs Service
• Taxi with Baby Seat, Maxi Cabs, Group Transfers, Airport Transfers
• Instant Quotes and bookings
• 24 Hours phone support
• Direct contact with the driver
• A Fleet of Luxury vehicles
• Pay by invoice option
• VIP pickup at Sydney Airport – skip the long waiting queue