Mount Lewis Taxi | Maxi Cabs | Shuttle Services
Book Now by Call or Text: 0412093850 or Booking form below
Mount Lewis Maxi Cabs Service and Taxi to Sydney Airport Booking Site
Mount Lewis, a suburb of local government area Canterbury-Bankstown, is 18 km south-west of the Sydney central business district, in the state of New South Wales, Australia. It is a part of the South-western Sydney region.
Mount Lewis takes its name from the highest point in the district at Mount Lewis Reserve on Wattle Street. The origin of the name is unclear but it reflects the height which provides good views west towards the Bankstown CBD, south towards Canterbury Road and east towards the Sydney CBD skyline. Thomas Collins acquired 50 acres (200,000 m2) of land in 1834/35.
Mount Lewis is a mostly residential suburb with a few shops and commercial developments located on Wattle Street. Mount Lewis Bowling Club is located on Waterloo Road.
Getting there by Taxi:
Call or Text 0412093850
To Airport: $TBA (approx.)
To Sydney CBD: $TBA (approx.)
*Maxi Charges is 50% extra
• Mount Lewis most affordable Maxi Cab service
• Mount Lewis Maxi Cabs Service
• Taxi with Baby Seat, Maxi Cabs, Group Transfers, Airport Transfers
• Instant Quotes and bookings
• 24 Hours phone support
• Direct contact with the driver
• A Fleet of Luxury vehicles
• Pay by invoice option
• VIP pickup at Sydney Airport – skip the long waiting queue