Londonderry Taxi | Maxi Cabs | Shuttle Services
Book Now by call or Text: 0412093850 or Online booking form below
Londonderry Maxi Cabs Service and Taxi to Sydney Airport Booking Site
Londonderry is a suburb of Greater Western Sydney, in the state of New South Wales, Australia. It is 60 kilometres north-west of the Sydney central business district, in the local government area of the City of Penrith.
Londonderry takes its name from the 1831 grant of 12 hectares (30 acres) to Thomas Kendall.
Its Post Office opened on 1 February 1935.
According to the 2016 census of Population, there were 3,906 people in Londonderry.
• Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people made up 6.8% of the population.
• 78.2% of people were born in Australia. The next most common country of birth was Malta at 1%.
• 82.9% of people spoke only English at home. Other languages spoken at home included Maltese at 3.8%.
• The most common responses for religion were Catholic 38.2%, Anglican 21.0% and No Religion 17.3%.
Londonderry village in the centre of the suburb is a vital community connection point for local residents in the area. Amenities include shops, cafes, service stations, a post office, a community hall and neighbourhood centre, Londonderry Public School and the Londonderry Rural Fire Brigade station.
Getting there by Taxi:
Call or Text 0412093850
To Airport: $TBA
To Sydney CBD: $TBA
*Maxi Charges is 50% extra
• Londonderry most affordable Maxi Cab service
• Londonderry Maxi Cabs Service
• Taxi with Baby Seat, Maxi Cabs, Group Transfers, Airport Transfers
• Instant Quotes and bookings
• 24 Hours phone support
• Direct contact with the driver
• A Fleet of Luxury vehicles
• Pay by invoice option
• VIP pickup at Sydney Airport – skip the long waiting queue