Kirribilli Taxi | Maxi Cab | Shuttle Services
Book Now by Call or Text: 0412093850 or Booking form below
Kirribilli Maxi Cab Service and Taxi to Sydney Airport Booking Site
Kirribilli is a suburb of Sydney, in the state of New South Wales, Australia. One of the city’s most established and affluent neighbourhoods, it is located three kilometres north of the Sydney central business district, in the local government areaadministered by North Sydney Council. Kirribilli is a harbourside suburb, sitting on the Lower North Shore of Sydney Harbour. Kirribilli House is one of the two official residences of the Prime Minister of Australia.
Kirribilli supports the northern end of the Sydney Harbour Bridge. The Warringah Freeway provides a link south to the Sydney CBD and north to Chatswood. Kirribilli is serviced by rail, bus and ferry services.
Milsons Point railway station is the closest train stop. It forms part of the North Shore & Western Line of the Sydney Trains network. It is located next to the main shopping streets, and has frequent services to the Sydney CBD and the North Shore.
State Transit operate regular services from Kirribilli to many parts of northern Sydney. The 269 bus service runs a loop within the Kirribilli – Milsons Point – McMahons Point – North Sydney railway station area on weekdays.
There are four operating ferry wharves near Kirribilli, serviced by both public and private ferries. They are:
• On the eastern side is Kirribilli wharf, part of the Sydney Ferries Neutral Bay service. The wharf is one stop from Circular Quay and has two services per hour in each direction. Kirribilli Wharf also has a small local cafe serving coffees, cakes, and newspapers to commuters and many local regulars.
• At the southernmost tip of Kirribilli is the Beulah Street Wharf. This small wharf was dropped from public Sydney Ferries services when an inner harbour ferry route was cancelled, though was briefly pressed into service between 7–13 February 2011 and again on 27–28 October 2012 while the main Kirribilli wharf was undergoing maintenance. In 2005, private operator Matilda Cruises started using Beulah Street Wharf as part of their Matilda Express loop from Circular Quay to Darling Harbour but it was suspended by 2006. Outside ferry hours, Beulah Street Wharf is frequently used for fishing and recreation and being directly north of the Sydney Opera House, offers spectacular harbour views.
• On the eastern side of the Sydney Harbour Bridge, Jeffreys Street Wharf is also no longer used by Sydney Ferries, with just a few services by Matilda Cruises. It is still used by private charter services, but is more popular as a fishing location. The panoramic views of the Opera House, Circular Quay, and the Harbour Bridge make Jeffrey Street a popular location for wedding photography.
• On the western side of the Bridge is Milsons Point ferry wharf, which carries many more services than the Kirribilli wharves and joins Kirribilli to the CBD, the inner harbour, and along the Parramatta River to Parramatta.
Getting there by Taxi:
Call or Text 0412093850
To Airport: $TBA (approx.)
To Sydney CBD: $TBA (approx.)
*Maxi Charges is 50% extra
• Kirribilli most affordable Maxi Cab service
• Kirribilli Maxi Cab Service
• Taxi with Baby Seat, Maxi Cab, Group Transfers, Airport Transfers
• Instant Quotes and bookings
• 24 Hours phone support
• Direct contact with the driver
• A Fleet of Luxury vehicles
• Pay by invoice option
• VIP pickup at Sydney Airport – skip the long waiting queue