Winbourne – Edmund Rice Retreat and Conference Centre Cab/Taxi Service Taxi Service | Maxi Cab Service| Sydney Airport transfer
Book Now by Call or Text: 0412093850 or Booking form below
Winbourne – Edmund Rice Retreat and Conference Centre Cab/Taxi Service Maxi cab/Taxi service
The Edmund Rice Retreat and Conference Centre has modern facilities to offer within buildings that re-tell the early history of New South Wales.
It was originally the property belonging to George Cox, whose father William was notably associated with building the first road over the Blue Mountains. Although the original Cox mansion burnt down in 1920, the Bath House and Winery (later converted into the ballroom) still remain along with the stables, all of which have been restored as a chapel, additional conference rooms, and a large dining room.
The Edmund Rice Retreat and Conference Centre is located 15 minutes from Penrith, just 10 minutes off the M4 motorway. On-site caterers are available, and barbecue facilities are provided for guests.
Set on 250 acres in the beautiful Mulgoa Valley, it is the venue for many different functions or a rural getaway.
There is overnight accommodation for over 100 guests.
Getting there by Taxi:
Call or Text 0412093850
To Airport: $45 (approx.)
To Sydney CBD: $23 (approx.)
*Maxi Charges is 50% extra
• Winbourne – Edmund Rice Retreat and Conference Centre Cab/Taxi Service Hotel most affordable Maxi Cab service
• Winbourne – Edmund Rice Retreat and Conference Centre Cab/Taxi Service to Sydney Airport Maxi Cab Service
• Taxi with Baby Seat, Maxi Cab, Group Transfers, Airport Transfers
• Instant Quotes and bookings
• 24 Hours phone support
• Direct contact with driver
• Fleet of Luxury vehicles
• Pay by invoice option
• VIP pickup at Sydney Airport to Winbourne – Edmund Rice Retreat and Conference Centre Maxi Cab/Taxi Service – skip the long waiting queue