Ingleside Taxi | Maxi Cabs | Shuttle Services
Book Now by Call or Text: 0412093850 or Booking form below
Ingleside Maxi Cabs Service and Taxi to Sydney Airport Booking Site
Ingleside is a suburb in northern Sydney, in the state of New South Wales, Australia. Ingleside is located 28 kilometres north of the Sydney central business district, in the local government area of Northern Beaches Council. Ingleside is part of the Northern Beaches region, about 2 kilometres from the coast at Mona Vale. Ingleside Heights and Tumbledown Dick are localities in the west of the suburb.
The area is mostly semi-rural properties and bushland with increasing housing developments. The Animal Welfare League NSW has two animal shelters in Ingleside.
The suburb takes its name from a mansion in the area called Ingleside House, built in the 1880s by Baron Von Beirenm, an industrial chemist of Dutch and American background. He specialised in gunpowder and explosives, founding a factory called the Australian Gunpowder and Explosives Manufacturing Company. Powder Works Road takes its name from this factory.
• The Sydney Bahá’í Temple, the world’s fourth Bahá’í House of Worship, was completed in 1961.
• The Smoky Dawson Ranch was the home of one of Australia’s most popular country music singers. The former ranch was sold to the HASG Armenian School. In 2002 the school opened a commemorative Smoky Dawson ranch-style gate, which has become a tourist attraction.
• DoggieRescue.com, an animal rescue and re-homing shelter started by Monika Biernacki.
Getting there by Taxi:
Call or Text 0412093850
To Airport: $TBA (approx.)
To Sydney CBD: $TBA (approx.)
*Maxi Charges is 50% extra
• Ingleside most affordable Maxi Cab service
• Ingleside Maxi Cabs Service
• Taxi with Baby Seat, Maxi Cabs, Group Transfers, Airport Transfers
• Instant Quotes and bookings
• 24 Hours phone support
• Direct contact with the driver
• A Fleet of Luxury vehicles
• Pay by invoice option
• VIP pickup at Sydney Airport – skip the long waiting queue