Narraweena Taxi | Maxi Cab | Shuttle Services
Book Now by Call or Text: 0412093850 or Booking form below
Narraweena Maxi Cab Service and Taxi to Sydney Airport Booking Site
Narraweena is a suburb of northern Sydney, in the state of New South Wales, Australia. Narraweena is 18 kilometres north-east of the Sydney central business district, in the local government area of Northern Beaches Council and is part of the Northern Beaches region.
Narraweena has two primary schools; Narraweena Public School and St John the Apostle Narraweena Catholic School.
Narraweena is an Aboriginal name meaning a quiet place in the hills. The suburb developed after World War II, when the land was subdivided, Narraweena Post Office opening on 1 April 1953.
Italian people from Pazzano since the 1980s have organised an annual Santo Salvatore’s fiest, with a statue very similar to the original that is taken from the catholic church of Narraweena around the suburb and back.
Getting there by Taxi:
Call or Text 0412093850
To Airport: $TBA (approx.)
To Sydney CBD: $TBA (approx.)
*Maxi Charges is 50% extra
• Narraweena most affordable Maxi Cab service
• Narraweena Maxi Cab Service
• Taxi with Baby Seat, Maxi Cab, Group Transfers, Airport Transfers
• Instant Quotes and bookings
• 24 Hours phone support
• Direct contact with the driver
• A Fleet of Luxury vehicles
• Pay by invoice option
• VIP pickup at Sydney Airport – skip the long waiting queue